Friday 16 April 2010

Fabric Friday - Window Shopping


Hip hip hooray it's Fabric Friday!!  I have been digging around my studio this week looking for some patterns as I have felt inspired to create some new clothes for myself and maybe my girls too....if the boys are lucky I may even run them up some PJ trousers!  Whilst my Boden wish list is as long as my arm I know I am capable of running up some fantastic new clothes, especially as there are so many gorgeous fabrics available. I have some great Amy Butler patterns and Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross  which has some great clothes patterns and Seams to Me by Anna Maria Horner even teaches you to make your own skirt pattern, so I'm sure I can add to my summer wardrobe.  Obviously the next stage is fabric shopping....ohh I love this part!  So I am now going window shopping and will share some of my favourites with you.


Groove - Caleb Gray



Heather Bailey - Pop Garden



Heather Ross - Mendocino Seahorses



Echino Nico - Furuya Cars



Michael Miller - Zoology



Alexander Henry - Birdseed



Amy Butler - Tumble Roses


Amy Butler - Paradise Garden



Kristopher K Designs - Daisy Garden



Birch Fabrics - Cars Circa 50


I could list many many more but this post has to end sometime!

(Appologies to regular Fabric Friday readers that I have not focussed on a specific designer.  Business as usual next Friday, with a feature about Cath Kidston to celebrate St. Georges Day).

2 comments:

Kristopher K said...

Yay! Thank-you for including my 'Daisy Garden' design, in this fabulous list of fabrics :)

Unknown said...

I just LOVE the Daisy Garden design!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails