Friday 11 June 2010

Handmade Wedding - Dresses

I am breaking my blog tradition of Fabric Friday today due to running my Handmade Wedding feature, but I thought I could indulge my fabric addiction a little by looking at Wedding Dresses.
There is something about Wedding Dresses that fill me with romance and dreams of luxury ivory silk, beaded pearls and organza.  I am big fan of vintage style dresses but also love the grecian goddess style too, but a Wedding Dress is very much a personal choice,according to our body shape and style likes and dislikes.  Yet you do not have to visit a bridal dress shop to find your perfect dress, there are many talented designers who will work with you to produce a gorgeous dress.  Or if you are really lucky you may know a fabulous dressmaker who can work with you to produce the most special dress you will ever wear.










Sadly my search on Folksy, Etsy & Not on the High Street did not go well. So I will look at Bridesmaid Dresses instead!




















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails