Friday 30 July 2010

Fabric Friday - Windbreaks & Play Tents


First week of the school summer holidays and chaos ensued, certainly in my house anyway! Suddenly in between of everything else all my children were home and wanting to go the beach, the forest, the park, whether it was raining or not.  I love the school holidays, just a chance to wake a little later, not rush out of the door by 8.30 and spend some time with my wonderful children, who make me smile everyday and laugh until it hurts!


For todays Fabric Friday I have chosen to find some fab windbreaks and play tents, as our days will be filled with trips to the beach or playing in the garden. As long as the British weather plays nicely! 












There are some wonderful playtents and teepees on Etsy but I have only found one windbreak on NOTHS, a gap in the market for you fabric loving seamstresses?!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer holiday and enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Jami - XOimagine said...

Well it looks like you're up and running! Great blog! You still need to come enter my giveaway!!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

Related Posts with Thumbnails