Monday 2 August 2010

Design Your Shop Banner

A couple of weeks ago I posted a link to Meylah to a tutorial on how to design an ad badge.  Yesterday I received another tutorial from Meylah to create your own store banner using Picnik.  I have had a brief look at this tutorial and again it is easy to understand, although I will advise that when I use Picnik it does tend to make my computer run really slowly.  This is a shame as you can create some fab photo collages in Picnik.

So if you don't mind taking a little time with the software this tutorial is worth the effort!


Also today I am pleased to welcome Booties by Dannie and SP Jewellery, my latest advertising giveaway winners. I have heard from two of the three winners and their badges are now visable in the right hand column.  I am still awaiting a response from Wellydog Designs, but will add their badge as soon as I can.


Another exciting thing to share with you is that you can now find this blog at


I have finally purchased my own URL and after a bit of teething trouble have connected the two!  Don't worry you can still find the blog at http://www.zoeanddrew.blogspot.com/ aswell.

I have added a button in the left hand column for the web hosting company I purchased my URL from, but there are others and I hold no bias over web hosting companies.

Please feel free to give me a shout if you can't connect the two, I am more than happy to help after the hours I spent trying to work it out!!  Just contact me via Twitter or email me at inspiredcelebration{at}gmail{dot}com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great post, have to have a go at this...

plus thanks again for adding my button for the month :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails