Friday 13 August 2010

Fabric Friday - Melissa Bombardiere


This week has again flown by and I really hope somebody will declare that we have an extra couple of hours in each day.  Yet thankfully as it's Friday it means that it is Fabric Friday.  For todays feature I have looked at Etsy to find a textile designer who hand prints their fabric and I promise you will not be disappointed, these prints are fabulous.  The featured designer this week is Melissa Bombardiere.


Melissa Bombadiere is a graphic designer by trade working full time in the advertising industry in Sydney, Australia. However with a love for vintage fabric Melissa loves to design patterns and recently started hand printing onto fabric.



Melissas fabrics are bold and dramatic yet remind me of quirky fifties patterns and the birds remind me of Scandinavian designs.  Another fantastic example of gorgeous hand printed textiles that I have added to my favourites as I plan a kitchen makeover, I think those birds woud make a great blind!



Melissa Bombadiere

{etsy} {blog}

2 comments:

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

I have a sewing phobia but those fabrics are just so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Fabrics are stunning. Wish I was more creative then I could've done something with them. But for now, I'll just stand back and admire!

Related Posts with Thumbnails