Wednesday 10 November 2010

Erin Bradley Design


I wanted to thank you all for your good luck wishes and words of encouragement via Twitter and Facebook for my new shop.   Lots of people have commented on my new logo for the shop but I cannot take the credit for such a fab design.  Erin of Erin Bradley Designs offers many designs in her Etsy shop giving you the graphics to launch your shop with style.  I discovered Erin via blogworld and knew when I decided to launch a new shop that her designs would be perfect.

So if you are thinking of opening a new shop or fancy a revamp then I am sure Erin Bradley Designs has a design just for you.

2 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

martienn said...

jejjjj, i love ur blog !
is really interesting !
more more more more !!


follow me and write comment if you want ;**

Related Posts with Thumbnails