Tuesday 9 November 2010

My New Etsy Shop


I opened my new Etsy shop yesterday. I have only listed a couple of things so far but will be adding to it everyday. I am really excited about this and am thrilled to be designing and making again. The only problem now is I wake up in the night thinking of new ideas, I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this!



I will be opening a Folksy shop aswell this week and am hoping to revamp this blog later this week too. Busy busy, but to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way! Then as a reward I am off to the Country Living Christmas Fair on Saturday. I have wanted to go to this for the past 3 or 4 years but never manage to get there, so I am very excited to be heading down to London for the day. The only problem is I know I will come back with a whole heap of new ideas.

1 comment:

MitziMakes said...

ooh how exciting!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails