Monday 31 January 2011

Cushions

Cushions are the cheapest and easiest way to update a room and there are plenty to choose from on the High Street and online.  They are also very simple to make, even if you only know how to sew straight lines! Having moved house last September we are looking forward to decorating after this week, when we finally have central heating fitted. In between choosing colours for rooms I am busy looking at fabric for making cushions as I refuse to buy them when I am pretty good at sewing straight lines!  However I know time restraints can leave us looking to other shops and designers for that instant room update.  Therefore I've had a look to see what fabulous indie designers have to created in hues of plum, as this will be the feature wall colour in the lounge.





















from Sew Sew

 

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

I love the Union Jack cushion in that gorgeous pink!

Clootielugs said...

Lovely cushions - these colours are gorgeous especially when seen altogether like this!

Nesta said...

WOW! Honored to be in such beautiful company :)

Thank you!

Tandie
(NestaHome)

BedBugg Boutique said...

Thanks so much for including my rose pillow! Great blog!!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails