Wednesday 20 July 2011

Designing Ideas

I spent most of yesterday doodling and playing with design ideas that suddenly swamped my head.  I spent the morning with my head full of 'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside' whilst I played with fonts and scribbled ideas in my sketchbook. Then the fabric came out and snippity snip the ideas were flowing. 


One day I will have a fab garden studio like this wonderful caravan.

I am not quite ready to share anything yet but am hoping to have a few things to open my Etsy store very soon.  It has been so exciting designing and making again, I feel happiest surrounded by fabric, colour and scribbles! Whilst I am a long way off getting my studio in the garden where I can screen print my own fabric I have been having fun, playing with ideas.  I hope you are all having a good week and all this rain isn't putting a dampner on your creative spirits. Or are you all busy packing up ready for the summer hols? I'll do a little sunshine dance for all of you packing up your camping gear ready for the children finishing school on Friday for the Summer!

Take care
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails