Tuesday 26 July 2011

Windbreaks - Essential for British Seaside Adventures

There have been many times when we've been sat on the beach when the chilly sea breeze could have been avoided with a windbreak.  I actually think if you are going to be spending a lot of time on the bach in the UK then it is worth investing in a more expensive windbreak rather than the questionable effort that can often be brought from seaside shops! My favourites at the moment are from The Reefer Sail Company, who upcycle old sails and adventure sports equipment in to unique lifestyle products, including windbreaks.  I plan to write about The Reefer Sail Company in the near future so won't say too much more now, but here are some examples of their windbreaks as a little taster.








So my next stop was Etsy, Folksy and Not On The High Street and other fantastic British websites to see if I could find some other fab windbreaks to share with you.










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails