Monday 15 August 2011

The Zoe & Drew Etsy Shop Is Open

Wow what a few days it has been, I am now crazy busy with organising the Riot Raffle after a phenomenal response to Tuesdays post. I am overwhelmed by peoples generosity and cannot thank you all enough for your support.  I will write a proper update in the next couple of days.

Quietly at the end of last week I started listing things in the Zoe & Drew Etsy Shop.  So far I have only listed three products and have already sold two items so have also relisted two, which is fantastic!  I am planning on trying to list something daily over the next three weeks whilst the children are still on school holidays. Then in September I hope to work on some more design ideas that I am putting on hold whilst it's still the school holidays and so I can concentrate on the launch of Riot Raffle.


As you can see I only have paperchains and paper bunting listed at the moment and will be adding the matching paperchains to the '1,2,3,4,5, Once I caught a fish alive' paper bunting.  I will also be listing cushions this week continuing with the theme of seaside songs, ditties and rhymes. 



I am not entirely happy with my photos as I don't feel they do the product justice. But I know this is something that will take practice and time!

Now back to that to do list. Hope you're all surviving the Summer holidays and I wish all our Scottish friends a good first day back today.

Take care
Zoe
xx

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lots and lots of luck with your new ETSY Shop

Unknown said...

Thank you Suzanne.

Related Posts with Thumbnails