Monday 7 November 2011

Country Living Christmas Fair

Morning! I can't believe it's Monday again already, the weekends just disappear.  However I did have some exciting news this weekend, my lovely husband, Drew, had entered to win some Country Living Christmas Fair tickets as he knows how much I love this and he won! So I was very excited to receive these two tickets on Saturday in the post, but who to take?  Well I was very lucky to have been given a ticket by a dear Twitter friend earlier this year, but due to illness couldn't make it down to London. So to return the lovely offer I asked Gabs of Moobaacluck to join me on a trip to this years fair.  There are so many of my Twitter friends I really, really want to meet, so am so looking forward to finally meeting Gabs.  I only wish I had more tickets so I could have so many more of you join us! Apparently Drew has entered a couple more competitions to win tickets so watch this space, just incase!!



I will of course be tweeting from Country Living, but not too much as there is just sooooo much to look at.  And I promise there will be lots of lovely posts to follow as I will want to share some fabulous finds and designer makers with you all. 

Are you heading to London this week for Country Living Christmas Fair? Maybe you have a stand, let me know & I'll make sure I pop by & say hello. 




To make up for not being to take you all I do have a discount for you with one of our partners.  Boden are having one of their diminishing discount promotions and by entering DDCC at the checkout until Thursday you will receive 20% off almost everything! A perfect opportunity to start the Christmas shopping, they do haev lovely nighties for girls or maybe a new hat & scarf set?


Hope you have a good start to the week,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails