Wednesday 4 January 2012

Laura Ashley Blog

Morning! I hope you are all well and had a lovely time celebrating the new year.  We had a fab evening at home with the children, playing cards, scrabble, charades and eating lots of delicious food and of course sipping champagne (us not the children!). 



In the chaotic run up to Christmas I forgot to blog about the fantastic new blog from Laura Ashley
Not may big brands have joined the blogosphere but I am pleased to say Laura Ashley have done it with amazing success.  Their blog is fresh and full of ideas, offering lifestyle inspiration, creative musings, style advice and much more besides.  Encompassing the classic values of their brand, the folks at Laura Ashley have created a contemporary lifestyle online treasure chest.  Whether you want ideas for arts and crafts projects, recipes or inspriation for interiors and fashion the Laura Ashley bloggers have it all.

I am also thrilled that they have interviews with artisans and that their blog isn't just crammed with their own products.  Finally a high street brand that has welcomed the wonderful and diverse world of blogging without it being all me, me, me. 

I am sure you are all looking for blogs to add to your readers this year and I suggest that the Laura Ashley blog is added immediately! 

Happy reading,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails