Thursday 9 February 2012

Ella & Otto

Morning! Sleepy eyes this morning so actually looking forward to going to help in school as a break from my computer screen is needed.  Actually I would like to snuggle back under the duvet but sadly I don't have this option!  I know it's not just me either, as we head to half term all of my children are tired and grizzly and could probably do with catching some extra zzzzz's.



Lollipop Tearose


Perhaps you are a sleep deprived parent of a small child loking for a way to keep them in bed and maybe stylish and fun bedding is the answer.  I recently discovered Ella & Otto who design the most fabulous bedding and accessories for children I have seen in a long while.  As a fabric addict I do love a good print and I know lots of you will agree that Ella & Otto designs are perfect for children and meet our need for great prints.



Beep Beep

Having grown up in Sweden and Germany, Tania grew up to study and work in fashion in the fashion worlds capital cities, Paris, New York & London.  Having settled in London with her husband and young family Tania started Ella & Otto in 2008 and her designs are now stocked at selected retailers as well as exhibiting at trade shows around the world. 
Tweet Tweet

With seven collections and several products within each collection I am sure there is something for everyone.  The thing I love most about Ella & Otto collections is that you can have PJ's that match your bedding.  How often have you had a great duvet cover that you wish was also available in PJ's, or is it just me?!


Lollipop Sea

To view all the collections and products from Ella & Otto visit their website - www.ellaandotto.com

Have a great day, stay warm.
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails