Sunday 25 March 2012

A Big Huge Thank You!

Morning! I am still in shock at my little ol' blog being put in the shortlist for a Style Award in the Brilliance in Blogging awards.  The reason I am there is because of you sneaky lot, so from the bottom of my heart I say a great big, ginormous thank you.  Making the shortlist means a lot to me and I didn't even have a clue that I had been nominated. 

There are some amazing blogs in the shortlists of each category, including Drew's blog Dad's Cooking Tonight.  I'm having a lovely morning so far, going through the lists and seeing who to vote for.  Some of the categories I have already chosen who gets my vote, but I am still looking at every single blog in those lists!

So now I need a little favour from you all, pretty please with a cherry on top I would really love your votes to get me through to the final list. 


Style Shortlist


Don't forget to take a look at some of the other blogs nominated, there really are some amazing ones there.

Now I'm off to enjoy my birthday, have a lovely day everyone.
Zoe
x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congatulations on your nomination - very well deserved. You can count on my vote! Happy birthday xx

Joanie's Gifts said...

Your blogs are very fun to read so good luck with the votes! Let us all know how you do! x

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies :) x

ursula (room to bloom) said...

You've got my vote Zoe, congratulations! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails