Tuesday 3 April 2012

Children's Rooms - Bunnys

Morning! I hope you all had a good start to the week. Mine could have been better, the washing machine stopped working and the attic door broke, but hey ho it can only get better!  For todays Children's Rooms post I thought I would take my inspiration from the Easter bunny, but don't worry I am not going to suggest you decorate your childs room with chocolate eggs.  I have been tracking down some gorgeous little bunny themed items that would be perfect for children's rooms.



Bedding


Child's Hunny Bunny Duvet Cover from KAS Linens


Stroller Quilt from Treefall Design



Betty the Bunny Newborn Blanket from Olive & Moss



Bunny Quilt from Weezies Workshop


Cushions


Embroidered Bunny Pillow from Kate Durkin



Boo Cushion from Belle & Boo




Bunny Pillow from Cecil & Clyde



Linen Bunny Cushion from Treefall Design


Wall Stickers


Bunny Meadow from Bambizi



Easter Bunnies from Art Wall Decor



Bunny Fabric Wall Decal from Schmooks



Bunny Wall Decal from Lewa's Designs


The little details...


Rabbit Lamp from White Rabbit England



Personalised Wooden Rabbits from Moobaacluck



Woodland Bunny Bookend from Graphic Spaces


Have you a decorated your son or daughters room with little rabbits?  Or maybe you've made a bunny cushion or quilt? I would love to see, be sure to share pics with me.

Enjoy your day, whatever you are up to,
Zoe
x


1 comment:

ursula (room to bloom) said...

Hey Zoe - I've got bunnies on the brain too today :) Lovely selection x

Related Posts with Thumbnails