Thursday 5 April 2012

Lucy Loves - Yummy Scrummy Easter

Hello again, just popping back to share Lucy's post with you, although I did say to her that it was probably a little late to share Easter finds.  I know she's been a little absent from her Lucy Loves column but school work has to come before writing posts for me, as much as she would prefer to be just writing for fun!  So I'll leave you in Lucy's capable hands.


Easter is one of my favourite times of the year. I like all the young animals and the beautiful colours of spring. But most of the all its chocolate that’s the true meaning of Easter. But I guess all the school stuff is fun like the Easter bonnet contest. So now to begin I’ve got a lot of beautiful and tasty stuff to show you.





Bags and baskets


Easter egg hunt bag from Edamay
These are simply gorgeous!


Set of Four Easter Baskets from The Contemporary Home
These are so traditional and beautiful!


Personalised Easter Egg Hunt Bag from 3 Blonde Bears

So cute!


Cards

'Egg Hunt' Easter Card from Fay's Studio
love the bunnies.



Egg Hunt card from Sophia Victoria Joy
this rocks!


Chickens


Easter Chocolate Chicks from Choc on Choc
yummy scrummy!



Easter Fabric Badges from Edamay
these are cool!!


Personalised Decorative Hens from Moobaacluck
cute & cool!


Bunnies


Personalised Wooden Rabbit from Moobaacluck
Awesomely cute!
(excuse me Lucy, I'm not sure awesomely is even a word!!)



Bunny Fine Art Print from Belle and Boo
This is sooooo cute


Easter Bunny Chocolate Lollipop from The 3 Bears One Stop Gift Shop
yummy yummy!


Easter Bunny Decorations from Red Lilly
how cute!


Girls Bunny Applique T-shirt from Sweetpea 4 Kids
Simply gorogeous.


Chocolate
Last but certainly not least!

Polka Dot Easter Egg from Madame Oiseau Fine Chocolates
Who doesn’t want a spotty egg? Rare!!

Charlie Chick & Buttons from Thorntons
Ahhhh too cute to eat?


Gold Bunny Luxury Egg from Lindt
How could I forget Lindt?


That’s all I hope you have a lovely easter and the easter bunny leaves some treats!!
 
Lucy
xx

 

1 comment:

ursula (room to bloom) said...

I'm a big fan of the Belle and Boo rabbit print too Lucy. Happy Easter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails